In search of an adventure...

/
1 Comments

Having decided to push out the Tour Divide to 2015, I have been looking around to see what I can hang my 2014 goal on. Having trawled the internet, I am very surprised at the lack of "structured" self-contained events in Ontario. (read none!) It seems that people around here are not into multi-day self contained adventures. I really do see an opportunity here - as there are some of the most scenic routes around here and surely enough space to get away from things. So, I have started doing some planning and mapping out of some routes that I would like to explore throughout the year here in Ontario. I am going to start a group on Facebook to try and round up some likeminded individuals - and hopefully get some trips planned for the summer months.  

If you are interested in joining up - please feel free to contact me on my details on the site.

Edit: - Or join the group directly - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1411577225768475/


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Have created the group here - feel free to share it with whomever you think may be interested: - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1411577225768475/

    ReplyDelete